A vacancy which would suit a GP Partner looking for a new opportunity or a GP seeking the next step to Partnership.
We will support and develop GPs to make the next move into Partnership.
We are a supportive, friendly, caring Practice and would be a great place to begin your GP Partnership career. We are open to new ideas and ways of working.
We actively encourage colleagues to develop individual interests and value the importance of being inspired and enthused by our work.
Ensuring a healthy work-life balance is prominent in our decision making - we strive and continue to make adjustments to our working structure to ensure this. Your opinion and well-being matter.
We are a GP Training Practice. We support medical students, Foundation doctors and ST trainees, alongside a GP Retainer.
- 3 partners and 6 Associate (salaried) GP’s
- Mentoring scheme for Associates
- Extensively skilled nursing team
- Extremely supportive and highly-trained Reception Team.
- Prescribing clinical practice pharmacist – senior in local pharmacy pilot
- Nurse prescribers
- CPD well supported in-house and with external training
- Modern, spacious, purpose built premises
- GP Training practice
- Undergraduate teaching & research
- Research Practice
- Monthly whole-team lunch
- Close to the Independant cafes of Church Road, including the award-winning Bristol Loaf.
- We are a registered Park-Run Practice.
- Achieved overall ‘good’ CQC rating
Informal visits are very welcome. For more information, or for informal enquiries, please contact Dr Phil Simmons at email@example.com or Kate Francis, Practice Manager, on 0117 9086668 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
How to Apply
Applications can be made by submitting your CV and a covering letter, to email@example.com.
Closing date: applications to be received by 08.00 on Thursday 25th July 2019. However, we may close this post earlier should we have identified suitable applicants before the closing date.
Interviews will be held on the morning of Thursday 1st August 2019 here at Air Balloon Surgery.