An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Salaried GP/ Partner at Longton Grove Surgery in the seaside town of Weston super Mare. Full or part time roles considered.
We are a GMS Training Practice with circa 7700 patients. We have an exciting opportunity for a GP(s) to join our friendly team who value continuity of care for our patients. We are a well organised practice, using EMISweb, with friendly and supportive staff.
We are based in a modern refurbished building ideally located approximately 30 minutes from south Bristol and with easy access to the South West. The town is set to expand rapidly in the next few years creating new opportunities and challenges.
- High QOF achievement and patient satisfaction
- Excellent access to appointments
- No duty doctor/on call rotas
- Manage your own list of patients
- Continuity of care encouraged
- Twice weekly clinical meetings
- Monthly training sessions
- Highly skilled nurse-led chronic disease management and support team
- Excellent financial packages and working environment
- Personal development and clinical interests encouraged and supported
Please contact Eloise Poynter, Practice Manager for further details on 01934 640903 or email; firstname.lastname@example.org and apply with CV and covering letter to Longton Grove Surgery, 168 Locking Road, Weston super Mare, BS23 3HQ.