Due to the relocation of one of our GP's we are looking for a 6 Session Salaried GP to start in October 2019.
Bigger is not always better!
Are you currently rushed off your feet looking after a list higher than the average recommended by the BMA for safe working (1600)? Has your current workplace invested in skilled staff/solutions to get admin to minimal levels? Are your current working conditions isolating? do you feel unsupported? no work life balance? have you just qualified and want to work part time? thinking about a portfolio career?. want to work for a small friendly caring practice who puts staff Health & Wellbeing at the centre of all they do? Yes? what are you waiting for?
- currently 3 Partners, 1 Salaried GP
- 1 ANP
- Skilled Nursing & HCA Team
- Prescribing Lead Nurse
- dedicated and highly skilled administration team
- 6,100 patient list
- Teaching Practice
- excellent work stream processes to minimise GP admin
- Modern Purpose built premises
- PMS Practice
- Located in the heart of Glastonbury
- 15 minute GP appointments
- lower than average list size as recommended by BMA for Safe working
- Monthly team meetings - Clinical - Quality Improvement - MDT
- Awarded Excellent -Somerset GP Training Program
- Overall Good rating for CQC
- Environmentally aware - Active member of Green Impact
- Active member of Park run
6 Session Salaried GP
BMA model contract & conditions
Start Date October 2019
Informal Visits are welcomed, please contract Tracey Holle (PM) or Becky Knight (DPM) on 01458-834100 or e-mail enquiries.ghc.nhs@net to arrange a suitable time.
Applications can be made by submitting your cv with a covering letter for the attention of Tracey Holle to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post.
Glastonbury Health Centre, 1 Wells Road, Glastonbury, Somerset, BA6 9DD.
Closing date 30th August 2019. however we reserve the right to withdraw the ad sooner if the post has been filled.
We very much look forward to hearing from you.