We are increasing our GP capacity following a clinical skill-mix review, and have vacancies for Associate GPs to cover 12 sessions across the week. We would welcome applications from GPs wishing to work from 4 to 8 sessions.
Based in Bristol – recently named the happiest city in Britain – we are a friendly, dedicated and hard-working team, and will welcome team players with a “can do” attitude, and exemplary clinical and interpersonal skills.
- 3 partners and 7 Associate (salaried) GP’s
- Mentoring scheme for Associates
- Extensively skilled nursing team
- Extensively skill-mixed and experienced clinical and support teams
- Prescribing clinical practice pharmacist – senior in local pharmacy pilot
- Nurse prescribers
- CPD well supported in-house and with external training
- Demographically mixed and clinically interesting, appreciative patient list
- Modern, spacious, purpose built premises
- Training practice
- Undergraduate teaching & research
- Active member of OneCare Limited
- Research Practice – dedicated shared Research Nurse
- Numerous national and local service pilot projects
- Achieved overall ‘good’ CQC rating
Informal visits welcome prior to or during application. For more information, or for informal enquiries please contact Phil Simmons at Philip.email@example.com , or Jill Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please visit our website and download our Practice Profile.
How to Apply
Applications can be made by submitting your CV and a covering letter, which can be emailed to Philip.email@example.com. Closing date: applications to be received by 08.00 on Thursday 27th June 2019. However, we reserve the right to close this post earlier should we have identified suitable applicants before the closing date.
We plan to hold interviews on the morning of Thursday 11th July 2019 here at Air Balloon Surgery.
See us on YouTube -https://youtu.be/d50UPS5gyus
To find out more about working in general practice in Bristol, visit