Would you like to join a thriving, enthusiastic young practice?
- Due to our popularity and increasing patient numbers, our GP team would like to welcome a new partner/salaried GP/retained GP for up to 8 sessions per week.
- A contribution to relocation costs is available and the practice is willing to fund appropriate training courses such as telephonetriage by way of support.
- Our current list size embraces 12940 patients but with 2000 more patients than 4 years ago, we expect this number to continue to rise.
- As a training practice we host Registrars, F2s and medical students so are well versed in extending mentorship and support to new GPs that join us.
- Your days at Chilcote could be part of a portfolio career – one of our partners combines her Chilcote role with that of a Clinical Director with the ICO.
- The GPs have flexibility of appointment length as these are managed through the Dr First system which allows you to be in control of your working day.
- We have a nurse visiting service that cares for our housebound patients and we hold 4 clinics per week at a local centre for those who are homeless.
- Two of our partners and one of our nurses are involved in research work and we are a high referrer to social prescribing.
- Working closely with all our healthcare colleagues is a priority for us whether they are in other practices, the community or the acute.
- Chilcote is part of Baywide Primary Care Network (with Pembroke House Surgery and Compass House Medical Centres) and we have representation on the Collaborative Board.
- According to the GP Patient Survey, 98% of our patients describe their overall experience of our practice as good compared with a CCG average of 87% and a national average 84%.
If you might be interested in joining us, please come and see us to discuss how you might like to work and find out whether we are the practice you have been looking for.
To arrange an informal visit please contact our Practice Manager Mrs Sue Finch on tel 01803 317354/316333 or by email on email@example.com. Applications are requested by way of CV and covering letter.
We look forward to meeting you.