Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours/week
Annual salary: £50,500 to £54,500 (depending on experience)
Interview Date: week commencing 10th June 2019
We are seeking an experienced Pharmacist to fill a key role in our newly formed Medicines Management Team. As a Primary Care Network in its own right and with nearly 30,000 patients, the Clinical Pharmacist will be responsible for medicine management optimisation and safety within the practice. There will also be a strong focus on multi-disciplinary working across the practice.
You will have:
- Registration with the GPhC along with Membership of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society.
- A Masters Degree in Pharmacy and be an Independent Prescriber.
- With at least 2 years of post qualified experience, you will also have experience of managing, advising and reviewing general medicine optimisation issues in core areas for long term conditions.
- Experience of planning, managing and monitoring a prescribing team.
- Experience of medication reviews.
- Provide evidence of experience of Quality Improvement processes.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work effectively under pressure.
Responsibilities will include:
- Play a lead role in our Medicines Management Team to optimise prescribing safety and take part in Quality Improvement.
- Face to face and telephone consultations to support chronic disease.
- Medication reviews including reconciling medicines following hospital discharge.
To apply, please complete the official Frome Medical Practice application form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can mail your application to: Human Resources, Frome Medical Practice, Enos Way, Frome, Somerset BA11 2FH
For more information on working for Frome Medical Practice, please watch the video link at https://vimeo.com/145962235 (password FMP), or visit our website: https://www.fromemedicalpractice.co.uk/work-with-us/