Patient Services Manager
Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours/week
Interview Date: Monday 10th June 2019
We are looking for an experienced Manager to lead our Care Navigator and Scheduling Team. This newly created role will work as a key member of our Operational Delivery Team (ODT) and will have a strong focus on optimising the service provided by our call centre and front of house teams. Previous experience of working within the NHS is not essential but an ability to ensure the delivery of key deliverables ensuring the best possible patient care and experience of working in a fast-paced work environment along with a passion for making a difference are highly desirable.
You will have:
1) Previous Call Centre Management experience and/or Supervisory Management skills managing multiple teams.
2) The ability to listen effectively to both staff and patient feedback and the ability to analyse and solve problems logically and efficiently.
3) Experience of managing and analysing data on a daily/weekly basis including the effective monitoring of key performance indicators.
4) Management of patient/customer feedback.
5) Experience of Health & Safety, e.g. risk assessments.
6) Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities will include:
1) Ensuring the effective running of the call centre and patient meet and greet service.
2) Working collaboratively with the ODT to ensure the achievement of goals and objectives and ensure the growth and strategic development of the practice.
3) Staff Management of multiple teams, to include recruitment, training and development and on-going performance management and staff development.
To apply, please complete the official Frome Medical Practice application form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can mail your application to: Human Resources, Frome Medical Practice, Enos Way, Frome, Somerset BA11 2FH
For more information on working for Frome Medical Practice, please watch the video link at https://vimeo.com/145962235 (password FMP), or visit our website: https://www.fromemedicalpractice.co.uk/work-with-us