Beckington Family Practice is looking for a Nurse Practitioner for acute care Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week (Temp to perm), job share would be considered for part time applicants.
We are currently looking for a hardworking, reliable person to join our team of clinicians to provide acute care appointments and some visits initially on a temporary basis to cover significant illness with one of our staff members. We anticipate that this post would lead to a permanent job.
We are a friendly, well established and growing semi-rural training practice based south of Bath, with an ethos for a high standard of patient care.
- GMS Practice list size 10,500
- Three partners, six salaried GPs, one ANP vacancy
- Purpose built main surgery in Beckington, modern branch surgery in Frome Health Centre
- Dispensing at one site
- EMIS web across both sites
- Training and Teaching Practice
- Current Registration – RGN BSc (Hons)
- Membership of a professional body e.g. RCN or NMC
- Experience and qualifications in triaging urgent care requests and managing minor illness and injuries
- A prescribing qualification or commitment to gaining one
- Ability to work independently
- Enthusiasm for expanding and developing our service
- Willingness to engage with QOF data entry
- A very friendly, supportive and professional environment, joining an established team.
- Support (both financial and supervisory) to extend your qualifications and develop your career.
- In-House Educational Peer Support Group
- Regular clinical governance meetings and MDT’s
- Excellent GP support
- Flexibility around working hours and locations – all our sites are only minutes from the A36
- NHS pension, holiday and study leave
Annual Salary: Competitive
If you would like to discuss further then please contact Robert Slade on 01373 867989
Please apply with CV and covering letter to;
Robert Slade, Practice Manager,
St Luke's Surgery, Beckington, Frome, Somerset BA11 6SE
Telephone: 01373 867989 or email: email@example.com