GP locum to cover Maternity leave/salaried vacancy
The vacancy is for a 9-12 month maternity to cover a salaried GP for 6 sessions per week, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 3rd June. We anticipate that a permanent salaried position is likely to be available at the end of this period.
GP locum to cover sabbatical
This vacancy is a 3 month position to cover a sabbatical. 8 sessions per week, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. This would be from either 1st July to 30th September inclusive, or 5th August to 1st November inclusive.
We are a friendly, well established and growing semi-rural training practice based south of Bath, with an ethos for a high standard of patient care.
- GMS Practice list size 10,000
- Three partners, six salaried GPs, one ANP
- Purpose built main surgery in Beckington, branch surgery in Frome Health Centre
- Dispensing at one site
- EMIS web across all sites
- Training and Teaching Practice, In-House Educational Peer Support Group
- Potential input at local Community Hospital
- Shared cover of extended hours averaging about once every two months
If you would like to discuss further then please contact Robert Slade on 01373 867989
Please apply with CV and covering letter to;
Robert Slade, Practice Manager,
St Luke's Surgery, Beckington, Frome, Somerset BA11 6SE
01373 867989 firstname.lastname@example.org