We are looking for 2 part-time salaried GP’s to join our friendly semi-rural practice in the beautiful Mendip Hills South West of Bristol.
- Highly regarded, enthusiastic and forward thinking practice of 5 partners, 1 salaried GP and 2 ANPs with 9,500 patients.
- Training and teaching practice
- Consistently high QOF
- Weekly educational meetings
- Semi-rural practice in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty
- Mentorship available for newly qualified GPs
- Extended minor ops and IUC/implants clinics
- Founding member of innovative collaboration of local practices
- Work/life balance a priority
- 10-15 minute appointments
- A great place to live:
- Winscombe voted third best village in England and Wales to bring up a family in recent report.
- Good or Outstanding local state primary and secondary schools
- Beautiful countryside for walks
- Excellent local leisure and sporting facilities
- 30 minutes from Bristol
- 15 minutes to Bristol international airport
- 4-8 sessions/week
- Salary – Negotiable for the right candidate
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
Flexible starting date for the right applicant.
Informal visits welcome, please contact Miss Tracey Fitzpatrick or Dr John Jackson, for further information or to apply, or alternatively send your CV with contact information to Tracey.Fitzpatrick@nhs.net or John.Jackson3@nhs.net