An exciting opportunity has arisen for an accomplished and extremely motivated operational and strategic manager to join our highly respected and friendly practice and head up our Management Team. Our well-established practice has a committed team and excellent performance against local and National requirements.
Gillingham Medical Practice is a two site PMS practice with 6 GP Partners, providing high quality primary healthcare to a geographically extensive rural population of over 12,000 patients.
Candidates must be conscientious and have a sound understanding of business functions including finance, planning, estate administration and HR. Previous proven management experience (preferably in a health care environment), personnel knowledge, leadership expertise, office IT competency, effective communication and negotiating skills are all essential.
Supported by an excellent administration and clinical team, the successful applicant must also have the vision, willingness and drive to adapt to NHS targets and changes within a profitable and efficient working environment which supports improving healthcare.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- proactively respond to change, having the initiative to implement strategy developed in collaboration with the partners
- provide accurate information and clear guidance to facilitate effective strategic decisions
- multi task with clarity and delegate effectively
- demonstrate excellent financial skills and commercial awareness in identifying and developing business opportunities
- effectively represent and promote the practice whilst liaising with external organisations and working collaboratively with others
- ensure practice compliance with legislation and best practice standards including HR, Health & Safety, data protection and CQC
- enjoy working as part of a management team
Hours and salary are negotiable dependant on skills and experience.
Gillingham Medical Practice is an equal opportunities employer, and will not discriminate on the grounds of disability, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or similar belief, or age.
If you are interested in applying for this role, or would like further information, please email Emma Rolls, Practice Manager, on Emma.Rolls@gp-j81081.nhs.uk and ask for an application form.
Closing Date Thursday 31st January 2019 with interviews expected to take place in the first two weeks of February.