Care-Navigator (12 months fixed term or the return of current post-holder; whichever is the soonest)
Monday to Friday: 20 hours per week
Annual Salary: £15,310.00 (pro rata under review)
Closing Date: 31st December 2018
Interview Date: to be confirmed
We are currently looking for a hardworking, reliable person with excellent attention to detail skills to join our innovative forward thinking team at Frome Medical Centre.
- Minimum 3 Grade C and above GCSE / O level passes, to include English Language and Maths.
- Experience using Word and Office as well as other computer based information systems
- Experience communicating with a range of people: face to face and on the telephone.
- Enthusiastic team player
- Ability to work well in a busy environment
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsive to the needs of patients by phone and face to face
- Accept and deal with all requests from clinical staff in order to aid the smooth running of the Practice
- Manage the visits line and organisation of visits and contingencies Be responsive to and act upon feedback provided during coaching, call listening/recording sessions and developmental feedback
- Ensure all staff and patient areas are kept tidy and take any necessary action to problems occurring
To apply, please complete the official Frome Medical Practice application form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can mail your application to: Human Resources, Frome Medical Practice, Enos Way, Frome, Somerset BA11 2FH