Castle Place Practice is recruiting a LOCUM sessional GP to cover up to 6 sessions a week from 4th February for 12 weeks. Not a list holding position.
Protected working arrangement for the 12 weeks, would suit either newly qualified or experienced GP looking for patient facing routine workload in a large and supportive practice environment.
- Daily clinical team gatherings, weekly lunches and education meetings supported if required and mentor available for newly qualified GPs
- 15000 patients, one site, excellent experienced practice nurse and administration teams
- High patient satisfaction ratings year on year
- Close links with community services
- Established training practice with F2s and medical students
- Modern premises co-located within the Tiverton Hospital complex
- Easy commute from Taunton and Exeter areas
- Setting up new on-day MDT to protect and better support GP routine and complex patients
- Salary is negotiable dependent on experience and protected workload
For further information please contact Zillah Morris – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01884 252333