GP Partner(s) or Salaried GP(s) required for six to ten sessions per week
We are a friendly, rural, training practice, who value a good work- life balance and are committed to the delivery of high standards of clinical care, with excellent patient access and continuity of care.
- Some flexibility re surgery start-times, length of appointments and catch up slots.
- One session with a shorter surgery and protected paperwork time.
- Daily coffee and catch up after morning surgery.
- No intention of weekend working
- No full duty doctor day (we each share a proportion of the daily on call)
- BMA contract terms and conditions
- Only 30 minutes commute to Bristol and 20min to M5.
- 3 Partners, 2 Salaried GPs, 3 Practice Nurses, 1 HCA/ Phlebotomist
- Practice Manager, Deputy Practice Manager, Reception and Administration Teams.
- District Nurses on site.
- List size circa – 7900
- EMIS WEB
- High QOF achievement
- CQC ‘Good’- June 2015
- We have excellent access for face to face appointment and telephone calls and also offer evening appointments with ‘Improved Access’.
- We are currently working to reduce GP paperwork (Workflow Optimisation)
- Full Family Planning Service
- We have a very proactive Patient Participation Group; Cheddar Patient Group, who were winners of the Somerset CCG Outstanding Patient Group award in 2015.
Cheddar and the surrounding villages are lovely places to live and work. Cheddar Gorge is within the Mendip Hills ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’ and the Somerset Levels are also on the doorstep. These offer opportunities for activities such as walking, cycling, mountain biking, climbing and caving. There are also excellent local schools within the area.
Cheddar Medical Centre, Roynon Way, Cheddar, BS27 3NZ. Tel. 01934 742061
Practice Manager- Pauline Drummond: Pauline.email@example.com