PART-TIME PARTNER/SALARIED GP
Are you looking for a better quality of life? Do you value work-life balance? Are you looking to provide quality care for your patients, to feel valued, well remunerated and have flexible supportive career options.
Cannington is a large village in an area of outstanding natural beauty between the Quantock Hills and the Somerset coast but with easy access to Bridgwater, Taunton and the M5 for Bristol and Exeter. It is a beautiful and accessible area to live and work.
We want to welcome motivated GPs to join our practice, ideally a GP Partner, or alternatively a Salaried GP or a GP on the Retainer Scheme. We have 4-8 sessions per week available to be covered on a long term basis, with specific sessions open to negotiation.
What can we offer:
- We are a dispensing practice where approximately 85% of our patients are dispensing
- Excellent nursing and administration team
- Good working relationships with local practices
- A supportive and welcoming clinical and non-clinical team where professional development and education is actively encouraged
- Salaried role remuneration is dependent on experience but will receive the BMA model contract and Medical Indemnity costs paid
- Modern premises, using EMIS Web.
We would like to welcome you for a cup of tea and a chat to meet the team - please contact our Practice Manager Alison Reid on 01278 655466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more. Thank you for your interest.