Locum GP (covering mat leave until April 2020) - 5 SESSIONS PER WEEK – Harbourside Family Practice
We are a 4 Partner high achieving PMS Practice situated in Portishead, a beautiful coastal town in North Somerset overlooking the Severn Estuary, just five miles from the city of Bristol.
We are a forward thinking practice with a strong emphasis on teamwork and patient centred care. We work from a new purpose-built health centre with bright, modern facilities that enable us to offer high quality clinical services to our local population of 10,100 patients.
We are looking for Mat Leave cover for 5 sessions a week from April 2019 for a period of 12 months. The days we require cover are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. We want our locums to really feel part of our team and to be fully involved in the day to day running of the Practice, covering duty doctor and visits on a ‘fair share’ basis (when our paramedic is on leave).
- 15minute consultation appointments
- a reception team that care navigates all of our appointments
- an emergency care practitioner who sees our home visit patients
- paid indemnity insurance
- active encouragement of special interests
- weekly clinical and daily lunchtime meetings
- the support of an excellent nursing and administration team
- good relationships with our CCG, Area Team and the Local Community Partnership
- Emis Web
We have had consistently high QoF results and were delighted that we were assessed as ‘Good’ overall in our latest CQC inspection in July 2018. We are also a 4.5 star rated practice on NHS Choices.
Informal enquiries and visits welcomed.
If you want to be part of our ongoing success story, please contact Fran Upshon, our Practice Manager. Applications can be made by submitting your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Closing date: 23.59 on Sunday 16th December 2018.