PART-TIME PARTNER/ SALARIED GP
- Friendly, energetic practice
- Modern purpose-built premises (no capital outlay)
- 10,000 patients with 5 partners and 3 salaried GPs
- EMIS web
- Training practice
- 15 minute appointments and flexible surgery sessions
- Protected in-house educational sessions
- Away days (fun ones!)
- SPQS practice
What (or who) are we looking for?
We are absolutely committed to finding the right person to join our team. Nothing is more important to us than this. This means that we are prepared to wait for that person until they are able to join us.
We have 4-6 sessions (negotiable) per week available to be covered on a permanent basis by a partner or salaried GP to suit your circumstances. Salaried GPs have the BMA standard contract and indemnity fees paid.
We have done a lot of work on our staffing structure, systems and processes to try and make GP life easier.
- Extended primary care team with Primary Care Practitioner assisting with home visits
- Nurse with extended role fitting implanons/dealing with all contraception issues
- Well-developed workflow and signposting processes in reception/admin team
- Admin based medication review system
Please submit covering letter (stating how many sessions you would ideally consider) and CV to:-
Mrs Claire Gregory, Managing Partner.
Telephone: 01823 282151
Anticipated interview date is Friday 11 January 2019.
Feel free to come and meet us on an informal basis and have a look round the practice. We have cake………………….lots of cake…….