Salaried GP Opportunities in our Primary Care Directorate
What is The Primary Care Directorate?
This is a new department/team being set up within Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust and Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (the Alliance).
Each Trust currently manages one GP practice, Warwick House in Taunton and Lister House in Wiveliscombe and we want to develop closer working both horizontally between our practices and vertically with the secondary and community services.
Our plan is that by creating this Directorate we will facilitate the sharing of information, the possibilities of flexible working for staff and easier development of an enhanced Primary Care model.
The benefits of working in the Primary Care Directorate:
- An opportunity to work flexibly. How GPs arrange their career is changing and we want to hear from you about what you want. This could include; annualised contracts, locum type contracts, (the flexibility of working when you want to, but the security of being salaried), job-share to work alternate months etc.
- The opportunity to develop specialist skills, such as care of the elderly, pain management
- To be a part of developing how Primary Care interacts with acute and community care in the future
- To help develop new care pathways.
- To have the support of a larger organisation to develop your career
- Salaried GP’s:
We are particularly interested to hear from GP’s who would like to work 4 or more sessions.
We have sessions available in September at Lister House Surgery, Wiveliscombe
Part year working
‘locum’ style contract – working when needed
Annualise hours contract
Salary: negotiable, dependent on experience
For further details and expressions of interest, please contact Mandy Stewart, Directorate Manager; email@example.com (07887 943086) or Andrea Trill, Medical Director for Integrated and Community Care; firstname.lastname@example.org (07527 351013).