GP Partner / Salaried GP - Diamond Health Group
Formerly Hendford Lodge Medical Centre and Abbey Manor Medical Practice, we have just combined into one practice providing care to over 14,500 patients in Yeovil, Somerset, as well as providing the Orthopaedic Interface Service (OASIS) to South Somerset and the Community Leg Ulcer Service to South Somerset and CLICK Federations.
We want to welcome two motivated GPs to join our 'portfolio practice', ideally a GP Partner and a Salaried GP but we're open to discussion on that.
What's a portfolio practice? Well, we're a little different as we provide primary care at two surgeries, as well as being an experienced Training Practice and providing two community services. We would support your development or continuation as a GP Trainer if you wished, and if you have an interest in orthopaedics then we can make this part of your role too.
We are also innovative, and have adapted the clinical team to include our:
- Acute Care Team of Nurse Practitioners and Paramedics for same day access and visits
- Pharmacist and Prescription Team for medication and prescribing support
- Clinical Care Co-ordinator and Healthcoaches to focus on frailty and support to patients to self-care
What can we offer:
- a supportive and welcoming clinical and non-clinical team where professional development and education is actively encouraged
- ongoing clinical support including weekly MDT meetings providing support, case discussions and learning
- partnership shares benefiting from our community service work
- salaried role remuneration is dependent on experience but will receive the BMA model contract and Medical Indemnity costs paid
- modern premises, both near the town centre and on the edge of town, using EMIS Web.
We would like to welcome you for a cup of tea and a chat to meet the team - please contact our Practice Manager at email@example.com to find out more. Thank you for your interest.