Four to Eight Session Partner – Yelverton Surgery, West Devon
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Yelverton Surgery, for a new Partner to join our friendly practice. We serve a semi-rural patient population of approximately 7,500 within Dartmoor National Park, just north of the vibrant ocean city of Plymouth. This is a new vacancy due to our senior Partner retiring after over thirty years at Yelverton Surgery. We are looking to recruit a partner to complement our friendly, enthusiastic and caring team from the end of June 2020.
- Well established PMS Practice with consistently high QOF achievement and Patient Survey results. CQC rated “Good” in June 2017.
- Steadily rising patient numbers
- Loyal and dedicated experienced multi-disciplinary team committed to delivering high quality care
- Above average GP earnings
- Emis Web clinical system
- Dispensing pharmacy to patients registered at our branch surgery at Princetown in the heart of Dartmoor
- Long established and respected training practice for GP Registrars
- Strong links to the University of Plymouth Peninsula Medical School, regularly teaching third year students
- Purpose built, Partner-owned premises with recent internal improvements to provide additional clinical areas
- Part of West Devon Primary Care Network with two other high achieving practices that are both situated in the local market town of Tavistock. Together we cover a large area of West Devon and nearly 35,000 patients
- Active involvement within Devon LMC and the local commissioning group (Devon CCG)
Please email Sue Edwards, Practice Manager for an information pack – firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal visits encouraged and welcome by appointment – please contact either Sue Edwards or Sarah Giles (Practice Operations Manager) on (01822) 852202 to arrange. Please visit our website for further Practice information: www.yelvertonsurgery.co.uk